We choose Toa Luau for our children’s first luau experience for the following reasons:
- Interactive Cultural Experiences
- Small group
- Leis for everyone (not just the most expensive package
- Access to Waimea Falls
Now Luaus are not inexpensive by any means; however, it is such an iconic Hawaiian experience that I truly believe cannot be missed from a Hawaiian vacation. This was my third trip to Hawaii and my third luau. This was my favorite of the three luaus I have attended.
We booked the Silver Package priced at $98.00 for ages 13 and up and $85.00 for ages 5-12. We did not find any discounts available for this luau.
- 4:45 check in
- 5:00-6:30 cultural demonstrations
- 6:30-7:30 luau dinner buffet
- 7:30-8:30 Polynesian show
- 8:30 Aloha and farewell